- EASY TO USE: Stringing up Christmas lights is never a hassle when you're using our light stringers. Simply take your C9 strand and place the cord where you'd like. Screw-in your replacement bulbs and you're finished!
- VARIETY OF STYLES: Decorating your home with a C9 String can be a challenge without the right length or color of the cord. Our stringers come in 25, 50, and 100-foot variations available in Black, Green, and White.
- UL LISTED: When it comes to any electrical wiring, safety is our number one concern. These C9 Christmas light strings have been tested against the rigorous standards and deemed safe for your home.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE DURABILITY: Designed with durability, our 18 gauge wires are capable of bending to the user's needs. Our C9 sockets are vented to prevent moisture buildup.
- COMPLETE YOUR HOLIDAY DISPLAYS: The holidays have never looked better with the sleek warm look of having your lights strung up on your house. Get that ultimate holiday feel!
C9 Christmas Light Stringers
C9 light bulbs are almost as iconic to the Holiday season as Santa himself. What would the festivities be without those big bright Christmas lights? Often overlooked due to the colors of the lights are the light stringers that make those magical holiday moments possible.
Essential for Perfect Lighting
C9 light strings are essential to the season. They are the reason the C9 Christmas light bulbs can be lined up nice and neat along the roofline of your home. Whether it's for Halloween, Christmas, or any other holiday, these light stringers are there to deliver power and elegance for your holiday lights. The C9 outdoor light string is designed for damp weather. Weep holes at the bottom of each socket ensures that moisture has a safe place to go. As such, an empty socket light line like these are perfect for outdoor and indoor use. These stringers are available in a variety of colors. Black, White, and the ever-popular – Green! This way you can decorate your lawn and home with whatever color works best for you.
Take Your Holidays Up a Notch
C9 String Lights Sockets will work with both LED and incandescent light bulbs. Simply take your C9 replacement bulbs and screw them into the sockets on the C9 cord. It’s clear that no matter what set of lights you have, your holidays will be merry and bright when using C9 LED Christmas lights or C9 Incandescent Christmas lights.
Cord Length: 25, 50, or 100' (feet)
Socket Spacing: 12" (inches)
Lead Ends: 6" (inches)
Color: Green, Black, or White
Power Rating: 125V, rated for 10 Amps
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.