- CHRISTMAS LIGHT DISPLAYS THE WAY YOU WANT THEM: With this commercial-grade spool of blank SPT-2 electrical wire, you can easily design Christmas light displays along your rooftops and more! Rated for indoor and outdoor use, this spool of wire is the simple Christmas light cord solution!
- WORKS WITH ALL SPT-2 ACCESSORIES: Each spool of cable is designed to accommodate SPT-2 lighting sockets and gilbert/vampire plugs (sold separately). Be sure to map out your projects and plan accordingly for your socket and plug needs.
- BRING SOME POWER TO YOUR LIGHTING DISPLAYS: Rated at 10 amps with a max load of 1200 watts, this spool of the electrical cord is ideal for most holiday lighting applications. Simply attach your sockets and you're on your way to custom decorations!
- MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY DECORATING EASIER: Every spool contains a total of 250 feet of cabling allowing you to string up larger houses, yards, and fence lines with your custom designs of holiday lighting!
- A MUST-HAVE FOR PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING PROJECTS: Perfect for large lighting projects or commercial lighting installers, this spool of blank wire will allow you to customize your holiday lights and achieve the exact design you're looking for!
HIGH-QUALITY ELECTRICAL CORD FOR RUNNING LIGHTS
Lighting up your home doesn't have to be an impossible task. Most commercial retail stores will sell lights in pre-cut lengths that will sometimes be too long or too short. Perhaps you want to light up your gables without having an awkward lead of lights running up the side of your house. All of these problems disappear when you have the ability to create your own custom cable lengths! These 250-foot spools of blank SPT-2 electrical wire will allow you to have the desired amount of cord to create the perfect display of lights for your home. The SPT-2 wire is an 18 AWG wire that is ideal for making lower wattage power cords or lamp cords. The SPT-2 jacket offers thicker insulation to improve the workability of the cable in comparison to SPT-1 wire. This cord is rated at 10 Amps and has a max load of 1200 Watts.
PAIR WITH OTHER CHRISTMAS LIGHT ACCESSORIES
This item will ship as just an electrical wire. You will need to purchase the sold separately Gilbert/Vampire plugs that are rated for SPT-2 wire or purchase SPT-2 sockets for the desired size of lights you wish to install. When paired with these other accessories, this line of SPT-2 wire will easily brighten your holidays and give you and your family a gift of joy to last for many seasons to come. When storing away the excess wire, you can easily slide the roll of lamp cord onto a dowel system. This keeps your wires organized and allows for easy access next time you need to string up some more lights!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.